Thursday, April 21, 2011

The worm

On Tuesday I woke up and walked in the bathroom to take a shower. I don't shower with my contacts in because they get irritated and blurry, and I am SO BLIND without my contacts in. Brad reminds me of this daily. Anyway I pulled open the shower curtain and saw a big long reddish pink thing on the shower wall. I was curious as to what it was so I put my face about an inch away from it so I could see it clearly and... it moved!! It was a giant slimy worm in my shower!!! I jumped back and screamed (a very normal response to a worm in the shower) I ran and got my glasses so I could see just exactly what I was dealing with. I texted Brad in a frenzy and all he could say was, "that's weird, how did a worm get in our shower?" Less than helpful babe. So I did what any normal 22 year old would do, (picture this image in your mind) I went and put on my yellow dish gloves and got a hanger. My goal was to hook the worm on the hanger and drop it in the toilet. That didn't happen. I touched the worm with the hanger and of course it moved, and I let out another scream. I tried again to hook the worm and it rolled up into a ball and fell in the shower, so I scooted the worm with the hanger to the drain and then turned the water as hot as it would go and let it run for about 5 minutes. I'm fairly certain Brad put that worm in our shower to get back at me for locking him out of the car while it was raining. He won't admit to it, but I'm convinced it was him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! It's even better the second time around! I just sat at my desk and laughed so hard over it. Love it! But I'm missing the picture that you said you took. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Leah! You seriously crack me up!!!! I love you! I can't wait for our date after finals!!!

    ReplyDelete