Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter was awesome. The whole weekend was awesome actually. It started out with me finishing my last clinical for the semester. Then we hung out with some friends. Had some dinner, played some games, dyed some easter eggs, it was great! On Saturday we went to fast kart and did some racecar driving. I got a little car sick and had to sit out a few laps. Brad is pretty much an amazing driver and passed me a whole bunch of times. I blame it on the fact that I was sick :) we're going to have to have a rematch. On Easter we went to our aunt Karen's house for dinner. It was so fun to get together with Brad's side of the family. Then on Monday it was Brad's mom's birthday so we all went out to Silver Fork Lodge up the canyon. mmmmm delicious!
our eggs :)



the easter basket Brad made for me, complete with an easter egg hunt! :)
               
I made some easter themed pancakes for B.





Rollin in style

This has nothing to do with Easter, but we were able to go to the Ogden temple on the last day before they closed it for remodeling. It was fun to go and I'm glad we were able to see it before they closed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment