Monday, April 11, 2011

Dallen's Blanket

My darling sister in law Catharine is pregnant with her first baby. She is so adorable and is going to be the cutest little mom! She's due at the end of May. They live in St. George so we don't get to see them very often which is a total bummer. I wanted to do something extra special for her, so I decided to make her a baby blanket! I haven't ever sewn anything start to finish in my life. I've made little stuff here and there but usually my mom or sisters end up doing the sewing for me. But I decided that I better learn. It took 2 long days but I got it finished and she loved it! I think it turned out so cute and I can't wait to see cute little Dallen all wrapped up in it :)

The finished project!

2 comments:

  1. oh i DO love it sis!! we're taking it with us to the hospital to bring him home in :) it's going to be his favorite!! thanks so much! it really is the best ever! miss you guys! love you! thanks again!!! wish i was as talented as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so great! You're a pro now.

    ReplyDelete