Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Top 5 of this week

1. Last night as we were going to sleep, Brad leaned over and kissed me goodnight and said I love you, then put his hand on my stomach and said I love you Paisley. Melted my heart! :)
2. I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard for our family. He is putting in a whole basement apartment (a TON of work) just so I can work less when baby girl gets here. He takes such good care of me, I am so lucky!
3. We are going to St. George in 2 days! Wahoooo!!
4. I got baby girl's room all painted and her furniture is almost complete...we are going with Grandma Nancy to pick up her crib tonight!
5. I am 20 weeks along and people at work still don't think I look pregnant! :)

At this current moment life is great!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute name for the baby...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Brad!! How sweet! I love it! And I am so glad to see you so happy!! :D

    ReplyDelete