Sunday, April 14, 2013

20 weeks, halfway there!

Here I am at 20 weeks. I was barely showing and then I hit 5 months and she decided it was time to make her appearance. I think I have felt her move a few times but its so hard to tell for sure. The ultrasound tech said my placenta is anterior so it might be hard for me to be 100% sure until she gets bigger and stronger since she has to kick through it for me to feel it. Her heartbeat is steady at 160 and everything is looking good. I still feel really great. I haven't started wearing maternity clothes yet but I feel it might be in my near future. I told my manager that I was expecting and she had nothing but happy things to say, which was such a relief! I can't believe we will be parents in 20 weeks! These last 20 have gone by so quickly and I hope the next 20 go just as fast! :)

1 comment: