Friday, April 5, 2013

Thanks Bradley

Today I am working and it has been a long day (every day is long when you work 12 hour shifts). I am just ready to get home and hang out with Brad and get conference weekend started. Friday is date night and I'm picking dinner up on my way home. I asked Brad what sounded good for dinner and he said, "just chillin with you, that's all I want." He sure knows how to make my day :) I have really been wanting a sandwich from the Dodo -have you been there? It's delicious! He told me that sounded great...I have no idea if it really sounds good to him or not, but I know even if it didn't he would tell me it sounds good because he knows I want to eat there. That's just the kind of guy he is - a total sweetheart. So thanks Brad, for making your pregnant wife's day! :)

1 comment:

  1. That Brad!!! He's a keeper for sure. Wish I could see your pregnant self in person. Bet you're soooo super cute.

    ReplyDelete