Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snowy hike

On presidents day we decided to go for a hike up Millcreek canyon with my brother and sister. We were a little hesitant at first because it had just snowed the day before and it was freezing. But we decided we didn't want to be lame and not go, so we went. It was beautiful! It started out a little chilly but once we got going it warmed right up. Brad even took his jacket off. The trail came to a big clearing overlooking the entire city! It was breathtaking...literally because it was cold since we weren't moving :) but it really was a gorgeous day with the sun shining and the fresh snow on the mountains and trees. We live in a beautiful place.


















































SOME GOOD NEWS...
I got a new job!! YAY!! :) I have been wanting a new job for awhile now. I never really even picked the floor I work on now. I started working on a medicine unit but then it got too big so they had to split us up, and they gave us 3 units we could choose from and they would put us there. So in July I was forcefully relocated to the Neuro unit. I didn't mind it at first but then things just started getting crazy and everyday was a bad day, so i started applying for jobs. I had some interviews but nothing seemed to work with my school schedule. I finally had an interview with Huntsman Cancer Hospital in their short stay department and that same day they called and offered me a job! I can't wait to start! And the best part is...no nights, weekends or holidays! YAY!

2 comments: