Monday, February 7, 2011

3 months is all it took

It happened. Everyone said it would happen and it would happen fast. I chose not to believe them but deep down I knew it was true, I just didn't think it would happen this fast...What on earth am I talking about??
We now officially both have callings in our new ward. Brad is the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum and I am the primary teacher for the 5 year olds. I'm actually really excited about my calling! Who doesn't want to teach tiny humans all day?? The only thing that would make it better is if Brad were teaching with me, but he is obviously needed elsewhere. We didn't really think I would get a calling because I have to work a lot of Sundays, but maybe this new calling means I won't have to work Sundays anymore! That would rock.


1 comment:

  1. You sneaky little girl! You know what everyone was thinking when they read the title of your post, don't you??? ;)

    ReplyDelete