Thursday, February 17, 2011

25 Facts

It's 1:00 in the morning and I am sitting at work. Blah. I have to work one night shift a month and today happens to be my lucky day. It's pretty slow tonight which is good. I had my Fundamentals book open and I was trying to study. I read about 4 pages and decided I would much rather blog. So here are 25 facts about my cute Bradley fish that you may or may not already know.
1.He loves boats
2.His family owned a giant and I mean GIANT lizard
3.He is a blanket hog :)
4.He loves motorcycles
5.Summer is his favorite season
6.He works at Wells Fargo and is going into Business
7.Guess is his favorite brand of jeans to wear
8.He has a protein shake and a banana almost everyday before school
9.He is an expert handy man
10.His birthday is June 13
11.He loves back tickles and face tickles
12.He only likes reading informational books
14.He is very adventurous
15.Skydiving is a must before he dies
16.He makes the best fajitas
17.He loves Sunday movie night
18.He went to Michigan on his mission
19.He played baseball as a little tyke
20.He enjoys a freshly pressed shirt
21.He is constantly hungry :)
22.He likes to go running, hiking, swimming. Anything outdoors
23.On rare occasions you can catch him talking in his sleep
24.He is the sweetest person
25.He is left handed

Here are 25 random facts about me
1.I hate the word "potty"
2.I love country, especially Brad Paisley and Tim McGraw
3.I love sleep
4.Laying out makes me happy
5.I want to visit Africa one day
6.Fall is my favorite season, and October 5th is the best part about it
7.I honestly don't think I can live without chapstick
8.I just recently found out my eyelash curler is in fact a necessity
9.I love doing anything outside
10.I love babies, puppies, and anything small
11.I am now the proud owner of a chi
12.My mom and sister are the reasons I decided I want to be a nurse
13.I wish I could sing
14.My nieces and nephews are definitely the cutest. Really, they are.
15.I think unpainted toenails on girls are gross. Especially in the summer
16.Family is the most important thing to me
17.I am blind as a bat without my contacts or glasses
18.I want to go in a hot air balloon some day
19.I can drink hot chocolate anytime of the year...and I do
20.I love chinese food
21.My favorite song is "You're the song" by Paul Jacobsen. Listen to it.
22.I love my treadmill and my ipod
23.Brad thinks I spend way too much on workout clothes :)
24.My favorite color is pink
25.I love the sunshine and rainstorms

No comments:

Post a Comment