Tuesday, December 7, 2010

'Tis the Season

YAY December is here, which means Christmas is just around the corner! Bradley and I are so excited to spend our first Christmas together! It is going to be so much fun. We went and picked out our tree this last weekend. We got a way sweet deal and it looks so cute in our house. We spent the weekend decorating for Christmas and getting ready for all the fun to begin! Only one more week of school and then we're free as birds to enjoy the winter season together! :)



















Isn't it cute!!



















My husband is really strong. He can lift trees over his head. No big deal.




















There it is. Terrance the tree. Christmas 2010



















All decorated in Red, Green and Silver with a gold star to top it off :)















The Fortuna's first Christmas :)















We found this little present in our tree when we got home. Hopefully we can have some little birds living in it this summer.



Our house all decorated. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!




Since we both had to study on my birthday and I didn't really get to go out with friends, Brad took me and some friends out to dinner and bowling. It was so fun! I love hanging out and relaxing with friends.
































































This is my really awesome Birthday Brownie Surprise! I don't love cake all that much, so Brad made me some birthday brownies. Didn't he do such an awesome job?? I was so impressed!



















Thanks babe, I loved it! :)

2 comments:

  1. your house looks sooo cute with all the christmas decorations! happy belated birthday leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah! Your house looks SO SO cute! I want to see it!!! Your decorations are super cute! Dinner last week was so fun! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete