Thursday, August 5, 2010

A busy July

Well July has come and gone...I don't even think I had time to blink, it went by so fast. It was a very fun month filled with lots of fun adventures and activities. July is my favorite month, second only to December, and probably now October. I love everything about July. The heat. The fireworks. The way it brings families together. Barbeques. Swimming. Family trips. Red White and Blue. The parades. It is just a whole month full of FUN, and we definitely made the most of our July. Here are just a few of our many wonderful adventures we enjoyed :)


Here is my sweet Bradley trying to do a two person cartwheel. No, that is not me, that is his friend Eric...a man.
They ALMOST had it :)






























These are our dear friends Christine and Adam. We love hanging out with them! This double date included an introduction to geocaching from the experts Adam and Christine, dinner at bucca with little to no power. It made for an interesting meal to say the least :) a game of clue, and watching Bounty Hunter. It was a fun night and we can't wait to do it again!



















We visited our special spot at the Draper Temple and did some baptisms. This temple is special to us because it's where my cute Bradley proposed :)


We also got to go to the Days of '47 Rodeo with some of my family. I love the rodeo with all my heart! I really love anything that lets me wear my boots and sing country music at the top of my lungs, and that's just what the rodeo is :) Even Brad, the boy who says he isn't country, loved the rodeo. He had the whole cowboy attire. He wore his boots, a country lookin shirt, he even made a belt buckle for this occasion. I think it's safe to say that he is officially COUNTRY!! (but don't tell him that)












































































Thanks Mom and Dad. We LOVED the Rodeo!
















I slept downtown with some friends for the 24th of July Parade and Brad stopped by and visited me :)

TIM McGRAW!!


































Brad saw some of his friends from high school there. It was an eventful reunion :)















I LOVED the concert! Tim doesn't disappoint! Thanks hon!



















Here is Bradley, the nicest boy you'll ever meet. Brad has a special hidden talent. He is quite the expert on breaking into houses! No one would ever guess that by looking at him. But here he is breaking into our apartment with a credit card! I really really really wanted to look at our new house, I'd been waiting forever for the previous renter to move out so we could look around. She moved out but did it over the weekend and she wasn't going to be dropping off the keys until Monday. I decided it was impossible for me to wait that long and so Bradley broke us in so I could look at our house. I LOVE our house! It is going to be so perfect! Pictures will be up just as soon as we're finished moving in and decorating! :) Oh and you may be wondering where Bradley learned this special talent...on his MISSION! I didn't know breaking into houses was essential to spreading the word of God :)
















Here are some of the crafts I've been working on for our new house! :) It's been so much fun!




















This little beauty is the dress that my 3 cute neices are going to wear at the wedding.The bow on it will be purple though :) My mom and I took my sister-in-law and her two darling girls Madeline who is 6 and Isabelle who is 4, to the store and they tried this on. They looked so cute dancing around the store looking in the mirror and talking about how they are going to look just like me! It melted my heart!

WEDDING UPDATE:
Well the wedding is in 61 days! It is coming up FAST! I woke up the other day and it hit me that in 2 months I will be a married woman! So crazy! Plans are coming along pretty well I think. We picked out invitations and viewed them online! They look so cute! We picked our cake. The flowers are all picked out. I'm working on the bridesmaids necklaces and my mom is working on the bridesmaids skirts. We are FINALLY done registering YAY! We have a wedding shower in September with 2 more being planned. I have my first dress fitting on Monday the 9th. Bridals will probably be within the next 3 weeks. It's been busy and some days are more stressful than others but so far its been great! I appreciate everyone who is so willing to help with plans and run errands with me. I am especially grateful for my mom, I honestly couldn't do this without her, and I definitely wouldn't want to. Thanks mom, you're the best! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Leah!!! I'm so excited for you girl. And am so happy you have a blog. Keep posting. It's fun to see what your up to
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture from Buca! =) I miss you girly and can't wait to hang out again! Oh and we need to start planning your shower!

    ReplyDelete