Monday, March 18, 2013

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 7 pounds...I am right on schedule :)
Maternity clothes? None yet
Stretch marks? Nope :)
Sleep: Good, I wake up a lot to pee
Best moment this week: Watching Brad cuddle our friends new baby! So cute!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Not really, I just eat all the time :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I have been so lucky and haven't been sick at all!
Have you started to show yet: Barely...its kind of cute :)
Gender prediction: Brad thinks boy, I think girl
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 14 days!

Baby this week is about the size of an avocado; 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces. Baby has started growing little nails and his/her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your baby has fingernails! :) I'm so excited for you guys. And yes, you're just barely, barely starting to show. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete