Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday=a great day!

Saturday was the best day Brad and I have had in a looong time. It was the first time in probably 6 months that we have both been in town and had the day off to just relax, it was long over due. We slept in and then we went running together. We had a delicious homemade jamba juice breakfast and did some homework together. That afternoon we went and looked at new cameras...since I broke ours. We found a few and we're probably going to be getting one in the next few weeks. YAY! After camera shopping we went to the Draper temple :) This temple has a special place in my heart because it is where cute Bradley and I got engaged and where I took out my endowments. It was so fun to be there since we haven't gone to that temple since I went through...a year ago this month! After our session we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. We walked around outside, looked at a few trucks that were for sale and just talked about life. These are the moments I love best. Just hanging out with my best friend, doing whatever we want, or doing nothing at all. :) After dinner we went to a movie with my brother and sister-in-law, Steve and Cathy. This is a rare occasion, us hanging out with just the 2 of them since they have 3 little kids at home. It was so funny, they kept looking back for their kids and kept saying how weird it is not carrying a diaper bag and a stroller and seeing a movie that isn't a cartoon :) We saw shark night in 3D. It was a little cheesy, but since it was in 3D there were some parts that made you jump. It was our first 3D experience and it was pretty great :) It was just such a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment