Sunday, September 18, 2011

new camera.the fair.and the U game


We FINALLY got a new camera! YAY! I am so so happy! :) And it came just in time for the State Fair. I have never been to the Fair and on Saturday we went with our friends Scott and Megan and Taylor and Kaisha. It was actually really fun. We saw the worlds smallest woman...boy was she small! 29 inches I think she said. She is from Haiti and she just layed there on her little mini couch and let people come and look at her. It was a little weird, but to each their own right?? We played some games and Brad won me a prize! I have never had anyone win me a prize from the carnival games and I was so happy that he won it for me! What a sweet husband :) It was a fun experience and I'm glad we were able to go. After the Fair we went over to our friends house to watch the Utah vs. BYU game. It was an awesome game and Utah absolutely dominated BYU. It's always more fun to watch the team you're cheering for win. Today we took Fortuna family pictures. We all got dressed up and went to wheeler farm for some pictures. It was actually pretty fun since I haven't been to wheeler farm for probably 10 years. Everyone looked cute and I can't wait to see how they turn out! It was a good weekend and it was so great to have Catharine and Kirk and cute baby Amos in town...even if we did see them for just a few hours. That baby is so dang cute, he makes me want one of our own. So maybe it's a good thing we only see them a few times a year :)
The first picture with our new camera-at the Utah State Fair

In front of the game where Brad won me that cute giraffe

Utah fans :)


1 comment:

  1. you guys are soo dang cute! i love your giraffe!!! we finally got our annual pass to zions... now that the weather is cooling down we all gotta go!!! i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete