Thursday, August 4, 2011

Officially halfway!

Today I finished my last final for summer semester! :) It was about dang time. Summer semester seemed to drag on forever! But I am done. done. done! I have 3 glorious weeks off of school and I am officially out of my first year of nursing school and starting my second! Things I want to do while I have a break include:
*finishing the hunger games series
*making some crafts!
*going to lagoon
*staying up late with Brad
*going swimming (I can't believe it's already August and I haven't been to the pool)
*going to park city for the day
Just to name a few.

We got a new laptop! :) Brad's old one finally died and we got a super sweet new one.

Jeff and Holli moved to Missouri today. We are so so sad they're gone, but he is so excited to start medical school and we all know he will do awesome! :)

We went to St. George a few weeks ago to spend some quality time with Catharine and Kirk and their new little buddy Amos. It was nice to get away and relax. We did a little hike, the boys went shooting and the girls went shopping. We went to lunch with Kacen and Tanya. But mostly we did nothing and it was perfect! :)


We ate here on the way down. I got sick when we got to about Provo area...and was sick the rest of the way down. awesome.

love this boy


112 degrees.

The boys being men...



We tried to go to the temple but it was closed for the 24th of July. bummer.

So we went to mcdonalds and got breakfast instead :)


We love this little babe



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment