Tuesday, July 19, 2011

highlights of today

Today has been an awesome day! :) Here are the top reasons why.
1. I only missed 2 questions on my immune system test today! Rock that! :)
2. I got to leave work early!
3. I got a raise at work! :) Best news ever!
4. Brad is making "breakfast for dinner" He seriously makes the best breakfast foods!
5. We are doing awesome at our budgeting! More money in our bank account towards our house fund, and I lost a some weight this week. A happy bonus from not eating out so much. One step closer to my goal weight :)
6. In 2 weeks from today I will officially be HALF WAY done with nursing school. And I get a whole 3 weeks off! One of which will be spent soaking up the sun in Lake Powell!

Today is a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! I got a raise too! =) I am so glad that you had a good day! I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete