Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Dave...

On Sunday my primary lesson was "Jesus Helps the Missionaries." We learned about missionary work and I thought it would be fun for them to write letters to a missionary. I showed them a picture of our cute Elder Fortuna and they all wrote him letters. They loved doing this! They thought it was so cool to write a letter to someone they didn't know who lived far away. I'm so excited to mail them, I think they will make Dave's day to read cute letters from little 6 year olds. :)

The little boy who wrote this letter is from Washington, and he was convinced that he's met Dave before and that Dave is the one who taught him about the Gospel. It was the cutest thing!

"Dere Dave is the food good ther
I live in washington
Thaks for techin me abawt the Gospl.
Love Charlie age 6"


"Dear Dave
I hope you have fun.
Love Romney age 7"


This little girl dotted all her I's with hearts because she told me that she wants him to know that she loves him and that she is going to marry a missionary someday! :)
"Dear Dave
Your sister misses you.
Thanks for going on a mission.
Love Sarah age 6"

3 comments: