Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The one and only Bear Lake

YAY for the 4th of July, my favorite holiday! As always my family and I headed up to Bear Lake to spend the weekend with my grandparents at their cabin. This year Bradley was lucky enough to come along. :) We had a great weekend full of boating, horseshoes, card games, being entertained by my cute nieces and little nephew, talking with the grandparents and my all time favorite FIREWORKS! It was an awesome weekend and I'm glad I got to spend it with the people I love most. Almost everyone was able to be there, and those who weren't were dearly missed. Here are some of the pics from our wonderful Red White and Blue weekend.
















Bradley started off the weekend with a nap...
















I started off the weekend like this...
















My 4 year old neice Isabelle. She was so funny on this trip :)















The ever so famous and very much loved BRAIN towel. (Bradley's favorite)















The Men (not boys) setting up for the epic firework show!
























Uncle Brad found this little guy in the weeds and was a big hit with Madeline and Isabelle :)















The Beautiful Bear Lake Sunset















The almost Mr. and Mrs.















Sparkler Fun



















Just call him "mr. fix it"



Grandma and Grandpa Chambers :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are loving life. I miss you and am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete