Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WE'RE ENGAGED!!

Yep, you read that right, Bradley and I are getting married! He popped the question on Monday May 10th! Brad had this whole cute date planned out perfectly! He showed up at my house around 7:30 with BEAUTIFUL pink roses! I was so surprised and so excited! We headed up to the Draper temple to have a picnic overlooking the Valley. It was just like the movies, he had a cute picnic basket and some blankets for us...he also had to pack the umbrella because it was raining. But we didn't let rain ruin our perfect day! We sat there on a little green bench and ate our sandwiches (well tried to eat, Brad was so nervous/excited that he didn't have much of an appetite) We watched the rain and talked and laughed. It eventually started raining harder and Brad suggested that we pack up and leave. We started to clean up the blankets and basket when he wrapped me in his arms and told me how much he loved me. Before I knew what was happening he was down on one knee with this beautiful ring in his hand asking me to be his wife! I was so shocked I didn't know what to say! After a long pause I somehow managed to say YES!

Our first photo as an engaged couple!


Pretty Pink Flowers

The RING!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I am glad I am the first to comment on your blog...does that put me at favorite status?! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. We are so happy for you both. Love dad.

    ReplyDelete