Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Fun!

Last weekend to celebrate my sister's birthday we had a family day. Brad and I couldn't make it to the first half of it but we heard it was really fun. Everyone packed a lunch and headed to Antelope Island to enjoy the beautiful weather. Brad and I were really bummed we couldn't be there...until we heard everyone talking about how many bug bites they got while they were there. Suddenly Brad and I weren't so upset we missed out on that part :) After the Island we had some delicious dinner and then we played MINUTE TO WIN IT games. We paired off into teams, boys vs. girls, and the war began. The girls were some good competition but in the end the boys won. It was a great day and it was fun to have the whole family together! Thanks Courtney and Robert for setting it all up!



young and in love :)



Brother/Sister wrestling.


Cute dad and Cute Fiance :)




Our adorable niece Chloe Blue


Baby Carter.




1 comment:

  1. okay, Leah- I love that you are blogging now! You & Brad are so so dang cute! I am so happy for you! Can't wait for dinner this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete