Sunday, June 2, 2013

27 weeks and a new dresser

Wow, I can't believe I am almost 7 months pregnant! The time has flown by so fast. I have really "popped" in the last 2-3 weeks. You could hardly tell I was pregnant and now there is no question. She is about 2 pounds (crazy that she already weighs more than some of the babies in the NICU) and she is 15 inches long. She moves all the time which is so fun! I have loved being pregnant but I am definitely ready to have my body back. I miss running without feeling like I am going to pee my pants. But I have no complaints, baby girl has been pretty good to me so far. :)

 
BABY GIRL'S DRESSER
It's finally finished and it looks so great! Brad matched the stain to the color of the crib perfectly! You would think the dresser and the crib came together as a set. I am very happy with the way it turned out and I can't wait to fill it full of baby clothes! :)
 




2 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks so awesome! I'm so excited for the little fish to get here. :)

    ReplyDelete