Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Activities

My brother and sister in law and their cute kids were in town over Mother's Day. We got everyone together and had a party to celebrate my sweet mom and also celebrate my Melinda's birthday. It was such a fun day and I am so glad we had almost the whole family together. (we were just missing Jeff and Holli)

Our nieces ADORE Brad. They always want to play with him! Brad is pretty cute with them and he was totally meant to have a little girl. He is going to spoil Baby Girl more than anyone. He says he won't, but judging from these photos he has a real big soft spot for little girls :)
This photo is priceless. I just love everything about it. :) Minda is favorite aunt for sure!
The girls
 
...........................................................
 
A few weeks ago we went to Zion National Park with some friends. It was just another short trip but so fun and totally worth it. We slept in the back of Brad's truck and we went hiking, rock climbing (at 6 months pregnant I opted not to climb) we played games, had campfires and just relaxed. It was a nice break from school for Brad. That poor guy only got 2 weeks off and is  now back in school for the summer semester. He works so hard!

Brad rescued this little guy from the middle of the road! I wanted to keep him, but that idea got shut down real quick.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment