Saturday, July 21, 2012

Brad's 24th Birthday

Wow, where has the time gone?!? A lot has been going on with us this summer. We hiked up to donut falls. Brad had never been there before so it was fun to introduce him to something new. My grandma celebrated her 94th birthday!! and Brad turned 24!! For Brad's birthday we had a bbq at sugarhouse park. All of our friends and family were there and it was so much fun! I made him a "golf" cake and it turned out so cute. Everyone sang and I think Brad was embarrassed, which means I did my job as a wife! :) It really was such a fun day and I am so glad everyone could make it!

*a special thanks to Traci who helped me make the cake, set up decorations and take candid photos of everyone the whole night! You are the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment