Friday, June 8, 2012

Just keep swimming

Only 8 more weeks until I graduate!! It is the best/worst news in the whole world. The best because its only 8 more weeks, which means only 8 more classes, only 10 more tests, and only 7 more clinicals. Its also the worst because it still means 8 weeks of class! :( It is so hard to stay focused in the summer, especially when I know so many people who graduated in May and have already taken the NCLEX and are officially registered nurses. I need some serious motivation to get me through these next 8 weeks. If anyone has any motivational speeches or pep talks to help me out, I would seriously appreciate it. Until then I just need to take the advice from Dory on Finding Nemo and "just keep swimming."

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better....I still have 3 more pre-reqs, nursing school applications, praying to get accepted & 2-3 years of school after this year. Does that help?? hahaha! I hate wanting to be a nurse!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete