Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shout Out

This post is for my sweet sister Melinda. Yesterday Brad and I both had a busy day and neither of us were going to be home for 8 hours straight, and poor zeus needed to be let out of his kennel to eat and play and go to the bathroom. So I asked Melinda if she could take some time out of her day (her day off) to go over to my house and rescue our puppy. She said she would, and the last thing I told her before I got off the phone was, "don't mind our messy house." It's true, our house was a disaster! We had piles and piles of laundry, clean and dirty, and we have projects going on so we have tools and crafts everywhere, and of course school bags and notebooks and text books all over the place. When I got home that night I walked into our living room and my sister had folded all of our laundry!! It was like 3 loads worth of clothes! It was the best surprise ever and really helped us out. So I just wanted to let her know how grateful we are :) Thanks Melinda, you are the best and we love you!

2 comments: