Monday, March 26, 2012

Opinions needed











For those of you that don't know, these are jelly shoes. I wore them all the time as a kid and loved them! I recently saw a pair for adults and thought to myself I need a pair of those! I was so excited to tell Brad about my amazing find, only to discover that he thinks they are ugly! So now I don't know if I like them because they really are cute, or if I only like them because they bring back happy childhood memories. So I need to know, would you wear a pair of these? Are they cute? Opinions please :)

9 comments:

  1. i would totally wear those! i actually have a pair just like it, only they are the legit kid shoes because that's all i fit in. plus you know those outfits where you have no idea what shoes to wear because nothing matches? those are clear which means they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are cute. I could see you wearing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i loved my jelly shoes when i was little!! those are super cute! i didnt even know they were bringing jellys back!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuck no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad you are being a pest :) just accept them, like I accepted your green shoes. Thanks for all the POSITIVE comments everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am accepting them the exact same way you accepted the green shoes.... you cant wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GET THEM!!! :) We need to come up and visit soon... Or you guys can come down to Sunny St George and visit!

    ReplyDelete