Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekend Fun

Brad and I had a great weekend, it started on Friday when Jeff and Traci came over and we played the wii. The boys got a little too into some of the games :) it was fun to spend the night talking and hanging out with them! Saturday it was my mom's birthday so we spent the day with her, just hanging out and playing games. We had dinner together and then my dad, sister, Brad and I all carved pumpkins! On Sunday is was the ward primary program. My little primary kids did such a great job! It was a cute program and everyone loved it! It was a wonderful weekend, and just like all wonderful things, it ended too quickly.








Baseball on the Wii








Happy Birthday to the best mom!! We love you!
Our Pumpkins!
Brad's is a haunted castle, mine is a witch, Melinda's is ghosts, my dad's is the grim reaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment