Monday, November 14, 2011

Our weekend

Brad and I had a great weekend together. On Friday he took me on a "hot date." We went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen mmmmm and then to a movie. We haven't been to a movie in the theaters together for a long time. It was fun to get out of the house and spend time just the 2 of us. On Saturday after Brad got off work we had a Twilight Movie Marathon...yes thats right, we watched 3 movies for a total of 6 hours of non stop Twilight. We want to go see the new one and we hadn't seen the other ones so we figured we should do it all in one day :) Brad won't admit to it, but he likes those movies. He was very excited when Edward and Bella kissed. On Sunday we had some of my family over for dinner. It's fun to have people come over to our house. :)

Last weekend Brad had a boys night and I had a girls night. We went down to gateway and had dinner and saw Footloose...then we went DANCING! It was so fun to hang out with all my friends and talk about girl stuff and just be silly together, the time just flew by, and before I knew it it was 1:00 am! And I know Brad had a blast with his friends. They ate pizza and played poker and I'm sure they were out of control. I came home to find soda cans and 5 empty boxes of pizza in our kitchen. :) I'm glad they had a good time.

Nicole, Emma, Traci, Me, Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment