Sunday, September 12, 2010

Round Two

This weekend was full of fun things! It started off on Friday when Bradley took me on a double date with our friends David and Jessica. David is one of Brad's mission companions and Jessica is his sweet wife. I met them 10 months ago when we did a double date with them last November. They were engaged and it was our very first date. The boys decided they wanted to do a replay of our first date, since that's where our history began. Now they're married and we're engaged, and I must say that round two was definitely more comfortable and easy than round one :) I'm sure glad I'm done with awkward first dates.

He took me here














It's a pizza buffet down in Provo, and it is so good! The first time we went there I think we each ate one tiny slice of pizza (first date jitters I guess) but we definitely got our 7 dollars worth this time. :)

Then we went here










This place is so funny! Its an improv show and some of the people who work there are hilarious! This is definitely better than a movie for a first date...or any date.You can get involved with the comedians if you want to and its really funny to see your date laughing uncontrollably! :)

Then we had a BRIDAL SHOWER!
It was our first shower so far and it was excellent! We got so many sweet gifts! Cleaning supplies, cookie cutters, a pizza stone, a really nice skillet, placemats, salt and pepper shakers, a popcorn maker, markers, scissors, a pumpkin pie dish in the shape of a pumpkin :) and tons of other things! I can't wait to put it all in our new house!

After that I went and took my BRIDALS!
It was so much fun to get all dressed up, get my nails and toes done, get my hair done, put my dress on and smile for 4 hours! I took them up at the Capitol and Memory Grove. There was a wedding going on at Memory Grove, so I didn't get as many pictures there as I would have liked, but it was still so fun! The weather was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day.
I met Bradley at the Temple after my bridals and we took some pictures there. I'm a planner and I'm worried about having bad weather on our wedding day, and I would be so devastated if we didn't have all the pictures that I've been looking forward to having since I was a little girl. This was the first time he has ever seen my dress. I definitely got the response from him that I was hoping for! He looked so handsome in his tux...of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment