Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Lovin...

WOW it's been a long time! I can't believe how the fast the time has gone! I've only been out of school for 2 months but it has already been a summer packed with trips! Yellowstone...Lake Mead...California all within a month of each other! Each of these trips have been SO much fun! I've been very lucky to be able to get vacation time for all of these wonderful adventures! Here are some of the hightlights of each trip...
CALIFORNIA:
Spending time just my mom and me
Warm weather, beautiful beach, SuNsHiNe
Getting to see my wonderful aunt, uncle and cousins
Best dinner I've ever had. I love you Five Crowns
Finding the PERFECT wedding shoes...
On sale + last pair + exactly my size + PURPLE = HAPPY MOM and HAPPY BRIDE

THANKS mom for a FUN trip!

LAKE MEAD:
Spending time with cute Bradley and his awesome family
Getting stuck on the jet skis with Liz
Riding the jet skis and not getting stuck
Exploring little islands
Mud wrestling with Brad
Celebrating B-rad's birthday with his whole family
Hoover Dam
Boat rides in the GIANT boat
SuNsHiNe, WARM water, FUN
Watching Bradley kneeboard, for those of you who have not seen him, he's AMAZING!















YELLOWSTONE:
Spending time with my family, which I love so much
Seeing a man 20 feet in front of me get struck by lightning...not to worry, he lived
Playing card games
My brother getting mad at dinner because they took our chopsticks away
The geysers and wildlife
Free hot chocolate and cookies at the hotel
It was a GREAT trip :)


 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm jealous. You look gorgeous in all of these pics!

    ReplyDelete