Monday, May 14, 2012

Rock climbing!

Brad and I have recently discovered rock climbing! Well Brad discovered it about 8 months ago and decided he loved it and wanted me to do it with him, and I of course love doing anything that lets me get to spend time with my Bradley Fish, so I started climbing about 2 months ago. Brad is already an amazing climber! I  think a big part of that is that he is fearless. I on the other hand am terrified of heights and most of the time I ask to come down, unfortunately Brad is the one holding the other end of the rope so I can't really come down until he lets me down, and the majority of the time he won't let me down until I've made it at least 3/4 of the way. I guess I should be grateful he makes me dangle in the air and try again?? Anyway, we went on Saturday with our friend Alex and his girlfriend Jessica. It was way fun, and such a good workout-I am SORE today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment