Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Break Activities

School ended and Brad and I have enjoyed spending all of our time together and not having to worry about homework and tests. :) We looked at the lights at temple square, we've played lots and lots of games with our family, we made TONS of peppermint bark and delivered it to our neighbors, we've stayed up late watching movies and laughing...so far it has been a wonderful break!
Christmas lights at temple square



Brad made me laugh really hard while I was brushing my teeth
On Christmas eve we spent the night at Brad's parents house. It was a lot of fun, the boys played halo and the girls caught up on girl talk. Christmas morning came and we jumped around from his family to my family, we are lucky they live so close. Brad had a "mans" christmas and received manly stuff consisting of tools, a dutch oven and an air compressor...he was one happy man! I had a "homemaker" christmas and got lots of stuff for the house-a new paper cutter, a hot chocolate maker, a food processor! I'm so excited to use them all.

My family always draws names for the siblings and this year we decided to do homemade gifts under $10 for each other. This was Brad's gift from Holli and Jeff. We really love it! :)

Brad and I did our own little Christmas with each other on Christmas Eve. We wanted to be able to open gifts from each other and take time to enjoy them without being rushed. I got Brad a new drill, he was like a little kid when he opened it...he couldn't contain his excitement. It was cute


Brad got me Brad Paisley tickets for Christmas!!! I think I was even more excited about the tickets than he was about the drill! The concert is January 27th and I can hardly wait! Definitely the best Christmas present! :)



Our Christmas Pajamas

While we have had all this extra time, Brad and I have been keeping ourselves busy with projects. I spent a lot of the break making homemade christmas gifts, baking and cooking. It has been so much fun! I can't wait until I'm done with school and I can do that stuff all the time.

Brad and his brother and dad have decided to make remote control boats! So he has spent the break working on that. he is getting ready to put the motor in it. The boat is almost 4 feet long and pretty awesome!


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Oh my, the picture of you on the floor with your splash of toothpaste....classic! I love it.

    ReplyDelete