Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A different kind of workout

My dear friend Traci is a fitness pole dancing instructor and she invited us over to her house to teach me and Emma a few workout routines. (fat burning, muscle building workout routines...nothing else) Let me just say that pole dancing is HARD! She is an expert and was doing the craziest moves! I don't know how she does it. Anyway, I consider myself to be pretty athletic and when she showed us "simple" moves I thought to myself, "oh this should be no problem, I should be able to do that." It was the exact opposite! I was so tired after our hour lesson...and sore. Lets just say I have a new respect for people who can do it and make it look graceful. It was super fun, and a great workout. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks Traci!

Notice my sweat? (I'm sure you do, its hard to miss) It was a tough workout
The girls
Traci, Emma, Me

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! My baby sister on a pole. Love you! And yes, it looks way hard!

    ReplyDelete